In a previous Post I mentioned an issue that I had with a Certificate template on my Internal Enterprise CA not showing up when I tried to request a certificate.
After doing some digging I discovered that I had it set the template to “Build from this Active Directory information” when it should have been “Supply in the request” to make it show up in the list.
So what you need to do is open the Certificate Template Console on your CA, and double click on the template that you need to have show up. Go to the “Subject Name” tab you will see this
Select Supply in the request and click OK.
If the template is already being served on your CA you will need to Delete it from the Certificate Template folder and re-add it in the same folder.